Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Accidents






Having 3 boys our day commonly consists of bumps, bruises, cuts, scrapes, and occasionally other exciting things. Here are a few of our most exciting accidents. In December 2005 Isaac broke his nose while falling off the top of a castle at a friends house. Then in March 2007 he cut off his big toe! Jonah knocked his 2 front teeth out on the first day of school. Luke fell off a skateboard in July 2008. Life is always an adventure. Being the only girl with such rough and tumble brothers-we have no idea how Avi remains "ALL GIRL."

2 comments:

Gina said...

Oh My gosh! Is this what I have to look forward to as the mother of ONLY boys!!!?? All these injuries? The saying boys will be boys couldn't be any truer;-)

Hiccup said...

WOW!! I forgot how nasty those accidents were!! You boys healed nicely. I'm glad you have your very own website to compare scars!
Ash