Everyone says I am going to be the next Crocodile Hunter. I have caught 7 crabs, 3 lizards, 1 frog, a snake, a fish with my hands, a crazy pig, and like 100 more pets. I can catch anything!
I'm glad Shelby is your mom, because all those things would gross me and my girls out! (Although I think that we could handle the butterfly!) Keep up the searching and I hope you catch a bunny - that would be a great thing to add to your blog. (Which by the way is VERY cool!)
2 comments:
I'm glad Shelby is your mom, because all those things would gross me and my girls out! (Although I think that we could handle the butterfly!) Keep up the searching and I hope you catch a bunny - that would be a great thing to add to your blog. (Which by the way is VERY cool!)
Angie
You can catch anything Jonah! We are always amazed by the bees you catch, I hate bees. You are brave.
Post a Comment