My favorite pictures are when we went to California in April 2008. We went to Disney Land and to the beach and got to see Aunt Joey. It was fun. Reggie and Gracie and Grandma and Grandpa came too.
Luke, you are one cool dude! I love the picture of you in the sand with those shades! I love the beach and California too. I can't believe that you are going to Kindergarten this year. (Maybe Kenna will be in your class - we don't know who her teacher is yet. You're lucky because you do!!) Have a great day.
2 comments:
Luke, you are one cool dude! I love the picture of you in the sand with those shades! I love the beach and California too. I can't believe that you are going to Kindergarten this year. (Maybe Kenna will be in your class - we don't know who her teacher is yet. You're lucky because you do!!) Have a great day.
Angie
I looks like you had a fun time lukie! I can't believe you were buried under the sand like that.
Post a Comment